Our Prestigious event has made headlines since 2001 for our ability to make each and every contestant feel special for the recognition that is well deserved! Our Title holders have made many appearances, visited the Governor & President, led wonderful Community Projects and showcased the Power of Passion one person can truly make!
Our Pageant System Believes in Building Self Confidence, Teaching the girls that beauty is within, Loving Ourselves As We Are, Making New Friends, Having Fun & Going home Proud and feeling like Winners!!!
* State Entry Fee $325.00 (this covers everything)
* Attire for girls 0-9 years may wear Easter dress, flower girl dress, Cinderella dress etc. These dresses may have some stones, beads, pearls and/ or sequins on them.
* No Short Glitz dresses such as cup cake style etc. No Hair Pieces, No Flippers!
* Attire for girls 10 & up should wear floor length pageant dresses, formals, gowns etc. YOUR Choice! Please use discretion when choosing your dress, age appropriate is part of the Judging criteria.
* Sportswear- we will provide you with a Lime Green T-shirt with white print, that you will wear with white bottoms of your choice, you must find your own white shorts, skort, skirt, etc. You may add ribbons, stones, your name, any props, bags, sunglasses, accessories etc. to fit your personality! The bottoms do not have to be solid white. Modeling will be runway style, you can be original just NO Pro-Am modeling! (Your shoes are also your choice)
* Please send one 5x7 photo that will be used for our most photogenic.
* Registration & Rehearsal will also be Saturday August 27 Starting at 10:00 am
* Showtime is at 5:00
Please arrive at 4:30 dressed in your LMA t-shirt or in time to get ready!
* A group photo of all the contestants will be taken at 4:45 in your LMA t-shirt. (On the Stage)
* There are Dressing rooms available, for contestants ONLY!!! ONE Parent per contestant is allowed back stage and in the dressing facility!
* Sorry NO Dads ALLOWED in the Dressing Rooms!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your pageants Glitz or Natural?
We are a Natural Pageant system that does not allow GLITZ Pageant Dresses. You may wear a floor length pageant dress with some small beads, stones, sequins etc. Easter dresses, flower girl dresses, Cinderella dresses etc.
We also discourage anything more than light makeup such as lip gloss and a little blush on the younger girls.
Your photogenic photos cannot be professionally retouched. Remember, our judges always look for age-appropriateness.
Do I have to participate in the Photogenic competition?
Yes! This is already included in the price of the pageant. Each contestant will send one 5x7 picture of your choice, black & white or color.
What is Sportswear
We will provide you with a Little Miss Alabama t-shirt and you will be responsible for getting your own white shorts, skirt, skort etc. Your bottoms don't have to be solid white, they can have some print on them. This is part of the competition where you can express your personality with props, such as sunglasses, hats, jackets, pom-poms soccer ball, bat etc.
No Full Pro-Am Routines ( can not use your own music ) ------ Simple dance moves, runway modeling, posses, gymnastics, etc. will be fine.
What will be first; the dress competition or sportswear?
The sportswear will be first and then you will compete in your dress so that you can be crowned and awarded in your dresses!
Do I have to compete in a Preliminary Pageant to compete a the State Competition?
NO! You do not have to compete in a prelim, you can come straight to the State Pageant without competing in a prelim, the only difference,is you will be paying the full price instead of having your fees paid by winning a prelim.
Can I compete in a preliminary pageant if I have already won a different Preliminary Pageant?
Yes, you can compete but you will not be able to win, you will only be able to compete for practice, because it wouldn't be fair to take someone else's chance of having their fees paid to the state too.
Can I get my score sheets back?
Of course! We will be sending you a Thank You letter the week following the pageant and your score sheets will be included! We will NOT be giving out score sheet the day of the pageant!s
Will I get my picture back?
Yes, Please remember to get it back at the pageant.
If I win, can I compete again?
No! We ask that you return to crown your successor, but you may compete again the following year! (all age divisions)
If I win, what are my requirements as a State Queen?
We would like you to make at least 3 appearance through the year, such as Riding in your local Christmas Parade, visiting the Governor, your Mayor, Relay for Life, St. Jude's Hospital, Ribbon cutting events, etc. You must return to Crown your successor. Anything that you feel you would like to do with your New State Title that is responsible and appropriate! (Please take photos they will appear in the Program Book the following year) We like to schedule at least 3 group events for all of the reigning Queens!
Making Dreams A Reality Since 2001
or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org